The P&C Association plays a very important part in the life of the school. Its objectives are:
· To promote cooperation amongst all members of the school community
· Support community interest in educational matters
· Assist in the provision of resources, facilities and amenities for the school
Funds are raised throughout the year, through a variety of activities, some of which are social by nature. The P & C endeavours to organise functions to foster school spirit and build relationships between school and family.
The P&C gives parents an opportunity to learn about the schools policies and programs and provides a forum for the expressing of parents’ ideas. Regular meetings will be at a time decided by the P&C when it is formed. The school principal or her delegate attends all meetings to update on school activities and listen to parent concerns. An AGM is held each year to elect voluntary office bearers and welcome parents to the new school year. All parents are encouraged to attend.
This initiative allows families to access and borrow resources from our library. Open Wednesdays from 8.15am - 9.15am and Fridays 2.30pm - 3.30pm.
Families can borrow:
- Packs and kits designed for your family to share, play or read together
- A mix of fiction and non fiction books
- Fun games and activities focusing on fine motor skills and thinking